BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

english!!!

haha im writing in english for once.ummm today was pretty okay except i did pretty badly for my maths test.somehow i dont feel like im getting good marks as hard as i may try, i still get pretty bad marks.but at least this time i know it wasnt for lack of effort , just plenty of careless mistakes.i hope... XD i think that i should study harder and get better on the next test?god help me , i have to get better marks or god forbid me to fall into a state of dank depression.lol.*sigh* i should be studying for my science and s and e test but im procrastinating and have decided at this very moment to start updating my blog again.how coincidental.anywayyy eunhyuk didnt come to school today , my experiment is still ongoing though , hope he comes back to school tomorrow , to chelsea's disappointment.:):)lets just say he has many other admirers who are somewhat...hmmm...i dont now how to say it but lets just say weird . ECONOMICS ! haha im getting my mummy to help me study for economics because shes good at it and she likes teaching me.its so funny seeing her revise with my sister , whom she says the exact same things to and my sister gives her the exact same answers i gave her the day before.amusing in the least.annddd i found mini tom! tom says mini tom doesnt look like him at all but me and jsutin say he does.i rest my case.I should really get back to studying now..OMG my brother is showing my daddy the video of my Tournament of the minds performance where clare went EEE YAY and hugged me at the end.shocking , i know. anw bye bye and i will TRY to update more in the future..:) not like anyone reads my blog anyway XD

0 comments:

My favourite singers!

  • 1:Caoge
  • 2:Wang Lee Hom
  • 3:Genie Zhuo
  • 4:Rainie Yang
  • 5:Wu Ke Qun
  • 6:Fang Da Tong
  • 7:Wilber Pan
  • 8:JJ Lin
  • 9:Fahrenheit
  • 10:mayday

Jo's Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com