BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

99 ci wo ai ta (99 times i love him)

hmmmm ...99 is a good number for me if you ask me.I dont know but i just like it at the moment.I had a few tests this week.I hope i do well on them.Listening to 99 ci wo ai ta by shorty yuen .Its so nice, from the ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni soundtrack.okay the song just changed.i'm ok by shorty yuen again.I wonder what other songs she has.she has a nice voice.:) We had the upper school music concert yesterday.stacey kicked meee..... because halfway through i had some tea and it was very bitter and people were performing.our ocnversation went something like this:
Jo:Stacey,my teas weird can i have some sugar..
Stacey:no.
Jo:Why nott...how about after this performance?
Stacey:No , jo
(after the performance)
Jo:Can i have some sugar now?
Stacey: NO!!!!*kicks me*
Jo:OWWWW

~end of flashback thingy~
seee , stacey kicked me and then jan and tom came in.apparently according to jan , tom followed her around to the nfront of the building and she was like , wth are you doing here.he replied , "i was going to go around the other side but then ill look like a loner can i come with you" or something like that.when jan told me i was laughing.heehee...funny.im bored.okay ...

-end of post-
~报告完毕~ :)

0 comments:

My favourite singers!

  • 1:Caoge
  • 2:Wang Lee Hom
  • 3:Genie Zhuo
  • 4:Rainie Yang
  • 5:Wu Ke Qun
  • 6:Fang Da Tong
  • 7:Wilber Pan
  • 8:JJ Lin
  • 9:Fahrenheit
  • 10:mayday

Jo's Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com